Thursday, March 29, 2007

Cha Tae Hyun, returns to TV through drama series in three years



Cha Tae Hyun
will be starring in the new drama series that is to be aired in May through KBS titled, 'I Came in Search of a Flower (tentative).' This is the first in approximately three years after the 'Prince's First Love' which completed its broadcast in August of 2004 on MBC.

His last
KBS appearance was through 'Star' ten years ago. 'I Came in Search of a flower (tentative)' which will be aired following 'Hello, Miss,' is about finding the true meaning behind love and death. Producer Ji Young Soo of 'Oh! Pil Seung, Bong Soon Young' will be joined by writer Yoon Sung Hee of 'Shooting for the Stars' for the series.

Cha Tae Hyun
will be playing Yoon Ho Sang, a comical undertaker. He has a nice personality and looks but seems to end up with luck in whatever he attempts and believes all of it is because of money.

Cha Tae Hyun
commented, "I am very concerned as I haven't appeared on television in a while, but I am looking forward to this piece. I will try my best to present a lively character the viewers can get into."

source: broasia

Technorati tags : / / /
/

No comments: