Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tears Fall at Gong Yoo’s Final Fan-Meeting Before Enlistment





Actor
Gong Yoo was seen teary-eyed at his final fan-meeting before enlisting in the army.

Gong Yoo met with roughly a 1000 fans at the Seoul Sungkyunkwan University’s 600th Anniversary Hall on January 6th at 2pm. With plans to enter the Nonsan military training base on the 14th, Gong Yoo enjoyed some time with fans and had a chance to sing and discuss about several topics concerning various dramas.

At the fan meeting he revealed that he spent some time resting at home after 'The first shop of Coffee Prince'. He went on to say, “When I was awarded Best Actor at the MBC Drama Awards, I was so nervous that I don’t even remember what I said that night.”

He continued, "I believe that the military experience will be a great chance to grow as a person. I will be back soon, so don’t worry." With only a week left, he expressed that with the remaining time he has left, he “would like to fill a year’s worth of happiness into each day.” On this day, Gong Yoo’s fan sent a video message saying, “We hope you return as an even more sensational person.”
Gong Yoo then tearfully responded with a song by Kim Dong-Yul, ‘Thank You’, saying, “I told myself that I wasn’t going to cry, but the corners of my eyes are turning red.”

Gong Yoo ended the session by personally handing each of his 1000 fans a rose and giving them a handshake.

source:tour2korea

Related tags :
///

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Want to exchange link? http://korean-celebrities.blogspot.com/ Please email to cute.idol(at)yahoo.com or leave a message at my blog ;) thanks